LE VOLUME RÉVOLUTION DE CHANEL EXTREME VOLUME MASCARA. 3D-PRINTED BRUSH
The first 3D-printed mascara brush, patented* by CHANEL. Innovative technology for a revolutionary brush design.
The honeycomb structure of the brush loads it with just the right amount of formula. Printed in a unique material, the brush completely releases the mascara with a first sweep of the lashes. In a single stroke, eyelashes reveal immediate, extreme volume without clumping. They reveal an arresting effect.
*A patented formula (France, the United States, Japan, Korea, China) and two French patents pending.
- A combination of waxes (rice wax, beeswax) and a supple texture that intensely coats and thickens the row of lashes
- A polymer film keeps the “extreme volume” result in place until makeup removal
- A pro-vitamin strengthens lashes with each application for a nourishing effect.
Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- The surface of the brush has a granular texture that optimises lash adherence and product deposit.
- It is also endowed with a honeycomb structure, which allows it to absorb the mascara formula in order to deliver the right dose to build lash volume with each stroke, without having to dip the brush in the tube again between applications on each eye.
- The millimeter-scale arrangement of the bristles and the conical tip offer an immediate, extreme volume result on the lashes, with no clumps in sight, and uniform distribution of the formula.
- Immediate, extreme volume
- Without clumping
- Dress both eyes with one single brush-load.
Apply with a sweeping stroke from the root to the tips of the lashes with a slight zigzagging movement. A single coat perfectly densifies the lashes.
To remove the mascara perfectly, use DÉMAQUILLANT YEUX INTENSE.