Your box Parfumdo offered from 129€ purchase*
Guerlain

Guerlain L'ESSENTIEL Pore minimizer shine-control primer

  • 30 ml
    44,78 €
Product currently unavailable
Pay in 3X or 4X installments with Alma Pay in installments with our partner ALMA, immediate response. More information >
  • Description
  • Application tip
  • Ingredients
Description

Guerlain L'Essentiel Refined Pore Base Shine Control is a foundation with 97% of ingredients of natural origin* that mattifies and sublimates skin texture and prolongs the hold of the foundation.

The fresh, light texture forms a protective barrier between skin and make-up, creating the ideal backdrop for a more even, long-lasting make-up result. The pores are visibly smoothed, skin texture unified and matified for the whole day thanks to the formula enriched with avocado extract.

Upon application and over time, the appearance of pores is diminished and skin texture is refined. Beyond a simple anti-shine effect, the base is applied to promote skin balance, strengthen the skin barrier and protect the skin from pollution, for a more beautiful bare skin day after day.

A unique and disruptive bottle signed by designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance. The bottle of L'Essentiel Base Pores Affinés Contrôle de la Brillance has been designed to encourage its recycling**.

A musky, woodsy fragrance that opens with a white almond head. The delicate white tea note in the heart reveals a soft, creamy base of sandalwood. Its charm is enhanced with notes of white musks and tonka bean.

Main ingredients :
A foundation that respects the balance of the skin, formulated with 97% of ingredients of natural origin*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been conscientiously selected. Their function: to guarantee the integrity of the formula and its sensoriality.

- Avocado extract: controls excess sebum*** so that the skin remains beautifully matt all day long and day after day a shine-free skin.
- Beauty boosting ingredients*** (including white cocoa bean extract, combined with probiotic and prebiotic derivatives): help refine pores, preserve the skin's natural balance, strengthen the skin barrier.

*Conforms to ISO 16128 Parts 1 and 2
**According to local sorting instructions
*** In vitro testing of ingredients

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Application tip

Use after your skincare ritual and before applying make-up.

1) Unscrew the cap, press on the nipple and release to remove the formula. Press the nipple again so that two drops of product are placed on your fingertips.

2) Gently warm the formula between your fingers.

3) Apply the formula to the face and gently massage it in from the centre of the face outwards.

4) Use the "Pianotage" technique to awaken and energize the skin as it absorbs the formula - gently patting the face with the tips of each finger for maximum effectiveness.

Wear L'Essentiel Base Pores Affinés Contrôle de la Brillance under your foundation for a sublimated, long-lasting makeup result.

Ingredients

#14269   INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) • ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • C9-12 ALKANE • CELLULOSE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL AVOCADATE • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • TOCOPHEROL • LACTOBACILLUS • THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT

Chat Finder Search Favoris Top