Perfume for Hair
Hair fragrance, lighter in alcohol than eau de parfum and eau de toilette, and enriched with protective agents, it's perfect to perfume your hair and sign your presence with your favorite fragrance with each head movement.
Find our range of scented hair mists on Parfumdo.com
- ChanelLimited edition3145891057980 38,90 € 38.90+
- Chanel3145891169904 38,90 € 38.90+
- Dior3348901255820 31,40 € 31.40+
- Narciso Rodriguez3423470890228 21,40 € 21.40+
- Chanel3145891267808 38,90 € 38.90+
- Chanel3145891129908 38,90 € 38.90+
- Chanel3145891266603 38,90 € 38.90+
- Chanel3145891269901 33,48 € 33.48+
- Chanel3145891369908 39,90 € 39.90+
- Guerlain3346470116368 29,24 € 29.24+
- Chanel3145891055900 40,90 € 40.90+
Why perfume your hair ?
This is another way to wear your favorite fragrance, a small sensual perfume ritual to sign your presence gently with every move. But also refreshing your olfactory wake during the day and after frequenting smoky places, for example.
What is the difference between a classic perfume and a hair perfume ?
Your scented mist is much lighter in alcohol than your usual scent. Alcohol tends to dissolve oils, it is likely to dry hair fiber and scalp if it is sprayed regularly, especially when sunny. The sun accentuates the aggressive effect of alcohol on the hair. In addition, hair fragrances are specifically developed for your hair and are broadly enriched with nourishing oils and protective care to provide moisture and shine in addition to the scented veil.
How to apply your scented mist ?
Ideally, spray the scented mist in your hair at a distance of about 20 centimeters with your head down. You need to take care to avoid the roots, even if the composition of the hair scent is not heavy.
Also remember to spray your hairbrush and accessories, such as hats. For even more sensuality, put a little mist near your neck.
Parfumdo offers hair fragrances from famous brands, such as Coco Mademoiselle or Chanel's N°5, Miss Dior or J'adore des Dior perfumes, Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire or Shalimar, For Her by Narciso Rodriguez.