Terms of Service
1. Site description
1. PARFUMDO offers, on the Site, the online sale of cosmetic and perfumery products as well as beauty products and accessories, exclusively for private individuals.
2. For any question concerning the Products and their use, the User is invited to contact PARFUMDO's customer service department at the contact details given in article 5 of the present Terms and Conditions.
PARFUMDO offers Users the possibility of contacting advisers specialised in each of the product ranges accessible on the Site in order to offer them advice equivalent to that which they could receive in store, within the limits of the possibilities offered by a telephone conversation.
2. Access and availability
1. Access to the Site is free, and is provided on a continuous and permanent basis, except in cases of force majeure or events beyond the control of PARFUMDO, and subject to any breakdowns and technical interventions, maintenance and updating necessary for the proper functioning of the Site.
2. Furthermore, due to the very nature of the Internet, PARFUMDO cannot guarantee that the Site will function 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
1. PARFUMDO strives to offer Users the most reliable and qualitative information available on the Site. Each of the descriptive sheets of the Products on sale on the Site provides a detailed description of the Product concerned.
However, only a description of the Product and the essential characteristics of the Products are mentioned, this information being mainly based on data communicated by the manufacturers or suppliers of the Products. The photographs and graphics reproduced and illustrating the Products presented are given for information purposes only, and therefore have no contractual value.
2. PARFUMDO does not however guarantee the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information published on the Site, nor the conformity of the said information with the use that Users wish to make of it.
Consequently, Users acknowledge that they use this information under their exclusive responsibility.
PARFUMDO cannot therefore be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage suffered by Users or by third parties who find their source in the information published on the Site, and more generally in the consultation and use of the Site.
3. PARFUMDO does not monitor the sites linked to the Site via hypertext links, and declines all responsibility for these sites and their content.
4. Intellectual property
1. All the visuals and photographs visible on the Site, and in particular those representing and illustrating the Products are necessarily protected by copyright and all other intellectual property rights and belong to PARFUMDO or to third parties who have authorised PARFUMDO to use them.
Any reproduction and/or representation of any kind whatsoever, without authorisation, of a visual or photograph represented on the Site constitutes an infringement and will be prosecuted.
2. Likewise all other data of any nature whatsoever, and in particular texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, photographs, audio or video clips, trademarks, software, site characteristics appearing on the Site are necessarily protected by copyright, trademark law and all other intellectual property rights, and belong to PARFUMDO or to third parties who have authorised PARFUMDO to use them.
3. PARFUMDO, in its capacity as publisher of the Site, grants the User a right of private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of the data referred to in articles 4.1 and 4.2.
The User undertakes in these conditions not to reproduce, summarise, modify, alter or redistribute, without the express prior authorisation of PARFUMDO, any text, title, application, software, logo, image, graphic charter, brand, information or illustration, for any use other than strictly private, which excludes any representation for commercial purposes or redistribution in numbers.
(4) "PARFUMDO" is a registered trademark. The User undertakes not to make any use of this trademark and not to harm it in any way whatsoever.
5. Any creation of a hypertext link from an Internet site to the Site must be subject to the express and prior authorisation of PARFUMDO, this authorisation may be withdrawn at any time by PARFUMDO, without having to justify its decision to withdraw it.
5. Customer service
For any information or question, the Customer Service is at the disposal of the Users:
by phone at 04 92 52 86 18 (price of a local call): from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
by e-mail, using our contact form
by post at the following address PARFUMDO - Service Consommateurs - ZA de Chateauvieux, Plaine de Lachaup - 05000 GAP
6. Confidentiality and personal data
1. In accordance with the provisions of Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and liberties, and the decision of the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) of 10 July 2006 to remove the obligation to declare an Internet site in favour of the procedure for declaring the processing associated with the said site, PARFUMDO has declared its client/prospect file to the CNIL.
2. Users have, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 6 January 1978, a right of access to data concerning them, as well as a right to modify, rectify and delete them.
3. To exercise this right, they simply need to send a postal or electronic mail to the contact details given in Article 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The personal data relating to Users, collected directly through the forms and indirectly during their browsing to and on the Site, and any future information, are intended only for the exclusive use of PARFUMDO, within the framework of the implementation of the services offered to Users on the Site, as well as for the preparation of statistics for internal use, and are not communicated or transferred to third parties, other than the technical service providers in charge of managing the Site, who are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the specific operation for which they are required to intervene.
5. In order to allow the use of the Site, the User is informed that one or more cookies (data files) will be placed on his hard disk for a limited period of time, these being automatically deleted from the hard disk when the User closes his Internet browser.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, their role consisting mainly in identifying the User when he/she connects to the Site and facilitating his/her navigation on the Site.
Cookies are also used to establish statistics concerning the Site's frequentation and the methods of navigation on the Site, in particular to :
- Evaluate the traffic on the Site and its audience share, as each person accessing the Site is allocated a unique cookie which then makes it possible to determine how the Site is used, and which can help the server to target its advertisements according to the centres of interest and the behaviour of the Site's users;
- Evaluate the audience share of advertisers on the Site.
The duration of conservation of this cookie in the User's computer is twelve (12) months, knowing that at the expiration of this one, and if the User connects again on the Site, a new cookie will be automatically placed on the User's computer. The User has the possibility of rejecting the cookies, or destroying them, it being specified that this will make it difficult, if not impossible, for the User to use the Site.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. choose the "Tools" menu, then "Options"
2. click on the "Privacy" icon
3. locate the "Cookie" menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the tab "Confidentiality"
3. select the desired level using the cursor
Nevertheless the use of the Site could in this case prove to be altered or even impossible.
6. User data will also be used to reinforce and personalise communication with Users, in particular through the newsletters to which they may have subscribed.
1. PARFUMDO reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms of the present conditions.
The new clauses will govern for the future all the relations between the parties, and only the new version will be authentic between them.
Any dispute arising from the execution or interpretation of the provisions of this contract obliges the parties to come together and try to find an amicable solution to their dispute, before referring the matter to the competent court.